- Drx Romanelli Nike Jacket
Showing the single result
Nike Drx Romanelli Custom Leather & Nylon Bomber Jacket Size Small “CIRCA 2004” (Worn By CHRISTINA MILIAN Complex Magazine!)
Design made for Christina Milian to be Featured on theFront Cover of Complex Mag Including a full two page spread! (Custom One Of A Kind Piece Made for Christina Milian!)
CUSTOM MADE PIECE “CIRA 2004”.
THIS PIECE IS ONE OF HIS MOST AMAZING EARLIEST CREATIONS, OF THE RECONSTRUCT PROJECT. The Dr x Romanelli Brand is known for reconstructing vintage garments into completely new creations.
Each Nike Jacket Made is ONE OF A KIND/Custom made & sold in high end boutiques.
- Condition: Near Mint! (Slight Signs of Makeup from use by “Christina Milian” on set of COMPLEX MAG Shoot.)
- Material: 100% Genuine Quality soft Leather Details with Amazing craftsmanship, with Nylon, Cotton & Full Silk Inner Liner Detailing.
- Colors: Purple, Teal, Green, White, Light Blue.
- Trademark Feature: Band-Aid Brand Tag with Silk ‘Pinstriped’ Inner Liner.
- Size: US Men’s Extra Large ‘XL’ (Fits Like Medium/Large)
- Style: ZIP UP Blazer w/ Hoodie & Leather + Nylon Panels.
- Material: Lambskin Leather, & Nylon. (Brown & White Leather Patchwork.)
- Closure: ZIP UP.
- Condition: Near Mint! VERY Well Looked after for years!
- (COA) “Comes with a Starwear Status Certificate of Authenticity”
Our Certificate of Authenticity is presented with an embossed Starwear Status Metallic Sticker which preserves the Authenticity of these truly unique screen used movie props and
celebrity owned entertainment products for you to enjoy for years to come.
About this Exclusive DR X Release:
RECONSTRUCT Project – Nike RECONSTRUCT Project – In 2004 Nike approached various designers throughout Los Angeles and gave them 24 hours to work with a box of Nike scraps off the cutting room floor. Romanelli’s creations for RECONSTRUCT inspired a DR. Romanelli / Nike collaboration, creating intricate patchwork jackets from vintage Nike jumpers. This Nike / DR. Romanelli collaboration is ongoing.
Darren Romanelli: (DR x Romanelli) is a Los Angeles based designer, marketer, and director. He is most notable for creating series of customized, limited edition clothing, furniture and collectibles. Romanelli adds his signature (DRx) to each project and has been involved with all levels of a project’s development, from inception to display to promotion. He has had collaborations with Converse, Coca-Cola, Jaeger LeCoultre, and Disney.