- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Jermaine Jackson’s “Jackson 5” Stage Worn Embroidered & Crystal Embellished Crop Jacket “Michael Jackson Family Personal Owned & Worn History” (Featured in TWO shows in 1974)
Out of stock
Jermaine Jackson’s “Jackson 5” Stage Worn Embroidered & Crystal Embellished Crop Jacket “Michael Jackson Family Personal Owned & Worn History” (Featured in TWO shows in 1974!)
This Crystal Embellished crop jacket was worn by Jermaine Jackson In (1974) and featured on two appearances – The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour (1974) & Mike Douglas Show (1974) This is an incredible piece of Jackson Family HISTORY! See images with Jermaine wearing the jacket next to Michael Jackson during their Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour appearance.
Stage Worn by Jermaine Jackson During the HIT Jackson 5 Tracks: Dancing Machine & Too Late To Change The Time.
- Jacket features: Incredible embroidery on the jackets lapels with crystal studs embellished throughout .
- Tag Reads: International Costume Co. Hollywood Calif. Where Jermaine’s name is faded but faintly readable.
Footage below features Jermaine wearing the jacket, when performing with the Jackson 5 on the Mike Douglas Show (1974) & The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour (1974).