Chris Brown’s Personal Worn Puma Rain Hooded Jacket in BATTLE OF THE YEAR (2013)
**Chris Brown can be seen wearing this jacket from 0:55:48 in the film.**
WORN BY R&B SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN, WHO PORTRAYED “ROOSTER” IN BATTLE OF THE YEAR.
OWN A PIECE WORN BY ONE OF THE WORLDS TOP R&B ICONS OF THE MODERN ERA!!
- You now have the chance to win a Chris Brown Screen used Jacket from the 2013 film Battle of the Year
- Used in the 2013 film Battle of the Year
- Screen used Puma Hooded Rain Jacket
- Black-and-White design scheme
- Men’s “X-Large”
- Includes the original wardrobe inventory tag
- “Rooster” written on the clothing tag.
- Authentic Sony Pictures wardrobe prop
- Material: Nylon, Polyester, Viscose, Spandex
- Condition: Very Good Condition; no signs of damage on the shell or lining of the jacket.
“Comes with a CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY” BY TWO COMPANIES!!
– Our Certificate of Authenticity is presented with an embossed Starwear Status Metallic Sticker which preserves the Authenticity of these truly unique screen used movie props and celebrity owned entertainment products for you to enjoy for years to come.
From Armpit seam to Armpit seam = 22.5″inches.
From Armpit seam to end of sleeve cuff = 26″inches
From Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff = 30.5″inches.
From top of jacket to bottom of jacket = 32″inches.
Waist = 23.5″inches.
Hips = 21″inches.
Christopher Maurice “Chris” Brown (born May 5, 1989) is an American singer, dancer and actor. Born in Tappahannock, Virginia, he was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows from a young age. Having signed with Jive Records in 2004, Brown released his self-titled debut studio album the following year. It peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). With his first single “Run It!” peaking atop the US Billboard Hot 100, Brown became the first male artist as a lead since Diddy in 1997 to have his debut single top the chart. His second album Exclusive (2007) spawned his second Hot 100 number one “Kiss Kiss“, in addition to “With You” and “Forever“. The album was also certified double platinum by the RIAA.
In 2009, Brown received much media attention after pleading guilty to felony assault of his then girlfriend, singer Rihanna; he was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service. His third album Graffiti was released later that year, and included the top-twenty single “I Can Transform Ya“. Brown’s fourth album F.A.M.E. (2011) became his first to top the Billboard 200; it spawned the successful singles “Yeah 3x“, “Look at Me Now“, and “Beautiful People“. F.A.M.E. earned Brown his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. His fifth album Fortune was released in 2012. However, after the release of Exclusive, Brown’s albums have not been well received commercially or by music critics, with the exception of X, which received a normalized rating of 63. Brown’s seventh studio album Royalty was released on December 18, 2015.
Apart from his work in the music industry, Brown has pursued an acting career. In 2007, he made his on-screen feature film debut in Stomp the Yard, and appeared as a guest on the television series The O.C.. Other films Brown has appeared in, include This Christmas (2007), Takers (2010), Think Like a Man (2012), and Battle of the Year (2013). Throughout his career, Brown has won several awards, including two NAACP Image Awards, three American Music Awards and fourteen BET Awards.