INCREDIBLE!! Will Smith’s Personal Cast/Crew Issued Letterman Jacket from (The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air)
- You now have the chance to win a piece of Entertainment History from (NBC’s 1990’s-1996) Series THE FRESH PRICE OF BEL AIR.
- Men’s “X-Large” but also passable as a “LARGE” comfortably!
- Authentic NBC NETWORK Issued CAST/CREW Wardrobe Piece.
- Starwear Status Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Material: Wool/Leather
- Condition: Very Good Condition; Light Marks due to age but no real signs of damage on the shell or lining of the jacket.
Size Specifics: From Armpit seam to Armpit seam = 22.5″inches. From Armpit seam to end of sleeve cuff = 26″inches.
From Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff = 30.5″inches. From top of jacket to bottom of jacket = 32″inches.
Waist = 23.5″inches. Hips = 21″inches.
Series Brief Background:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is an American television sitcom that originally aired on NBC from September 10, 1990, to May 20, 1996. The show stars Will Smith as a fictionalized version of himself, a street-smart teenager from West Philadelphia who is sent to move in with his wealthy aunt and uncle in their Bel Air mansion after getting into a fight on a local basketball court. In the series, his lifestyle often clashes with the lifestyle of his relatives in Bel Air. The series lasted for six seasons and aired 148 episodes.
|ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards:|
|Top TV Series||Won||Quincy Jones
DJ Jazzy Jeff
“Comes with a Starwear Status Certificate of Authenticity” (COA)
– Our Certificate of Authenticity is presented with an embossed Starwear Status Metallic Sticker which preserves the Authenticity of these truly unique screen used movie props and celebrity owned entertainment products for you to enjoy for years to come.